Pass EMC E20-393 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed EMC E20-393 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Download Free E20-393 Exam Questions
Size: 508.46 KB
Free EMC Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers E20-393 Latest & Updated Exam Questions for candidates to study and pass exams fast. E20-393 exam dumps are frequently updated and reviewed for passing the exams quickly and hassle free! You can pass your E20-393 EMC Exam Fast by using ETE Software which simulates real exam testing environment.
About E20-393 Exam
The EMC E20-393 test is associated with the Specialist – Implementation Engineer, Dell EMC Unity Solutions (DECS-IE).
The EMC E20-393 exam is designed to validate whether the candidate has the knowledge and skills required to accomplish management, configuration, and installation of Dell EMC Unity Systems and Unity VSA. Besides, this certification exam also tests the students on their knowledge of various key product features, such as Snapshots, data reduction, Replication for file storage and block, system hardware, upgrades, and dynamic pools.
- Dell EMC Unity features, concepts, and architecture: The questions under this topic are about use cases, Unity and Unity VSA solutions. Some questions also check the candidate’s knowledge in unity architecture, system limits, features, and management options. In addition, it covers hardware components of Identity Unity. Such components include SPE, DPE, and DAE. The marks allocated to all the questions in this topic make up 12% of the EMC E20-393 exam’s total score.
- Installation and service of Dell EMC Unity: The questions under the area focus on installation and initialization of a physical Dell EMC Unity system, deployment and initialization of Dell EMC Unity VSA system, and describing Unity Service functions. This topic takes up to 13% of the exam’s total score.
- Administration of Dell EMC Unity system: Under this topic, the students are asked questions related to identification and description of the user interface for managing and monitoring Dell EMC Unity systems. About 7% of the test comes from this topic.
- Storage provisioning and access of Dell EMC Unity: Questions under this part cover various types of storage pools, dynamic pool expansion, provisioning storage for block services, VMware data stores, and file services. It contributes 25 % to this test.
- Storage efficiency, performance features, and scalability of Dell EMC Unity: This area takes up to 22% of the total score. It focuses on the features of: File System Quotas, Host I/O, scalability of UFS64 file system, and FAST Cache performance.
- Dell EMC Unity mobility and data protection: These questions add up to 22% of the exam’s total score. It focuses mainly on the mobility features and the usage of Local NAS Server and Local LUN Move.